Gathered between the 25th and 27th of April 2012, a set of national and international Non Governmental Organisations (NGOs) made a statement concerning the Coup d?État of April 12th 2012, also signed by IMVF. Click here to see the statement.
- Open Bidding for Supply Contract | Support Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health towards a Universal Health Coverage System (PIMI III)
- Dive into what young people in your country think about climate action
- IMVF intervention in the health sector in Guinea-Bissau presented in a lecture at the Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Nicaraguan mural artist promotes artivist actions about sustainability
- Creating BRIDGES between young people and science | People & Planet: a Common Destiny