Development Dictionary – Everyone Counts for Global Citizenship
Contribute to the promotion of critical thinking and to the active global citizenship practice by resident citizens in Portugal, namely through their awareness on the existence of world inequalities and a better perception of global interdependences,so as to increase skills to act for a fairer and more sustainable world.
• Enhance intercultural dialogue for global citizenship.
• Promote intercultural learning communities for global citizenship.
• Promote debate and reflection within the school community.
• Produce a “Development Dictionary”.
• Promote awareness raising actions on sustainable development.
Fundação Cidade de Lisboa; Associação Renovar a Mouraria
- July 2017 to January 2019
- Camões, I.P.