Health for All: Towards Sustainability
Ensure universal access to quality health care to Sao Tome and Principe’s population and promote the improvement, autonomy and gradual sustainability of preventive, primary and specialized health care services
• Enable regular and quality level access to specialised health care services.
• Empower health care personnel towards a greater self-sufficiency of the national health system.
• Provide medicine and medical supplies to guarantee quality preventive and primary health care services.
• Support national health programmes.
22/07/2020 | IMVF reinforces cooperation with Sao Tome and Principe in the fight against COVID-19
10/02/2020 | Inauguration of the Dermatology Service at Dr. Ayres de Menezes Hospital in Sao Tome
- 48 months: January 2017 to December 2020
- Camões, I.P. DGS – Directorate General for Health of Portugal