PIMI II – Integrated Programme for The Reduction of Maternal and Child Mortality: Strenghtening the Availability and Quality of Maternal and Child Healthcare
Contribute to the reduction of maternal, neonatal and child mortality and ensure a better access to quality healthcare for pregnant women and women who have recently given birth (up to 45 days after childbirth) and children up to five years old in Guinea-Bissau.
• Provide and distribute medicine as well as medical and clinical stocks.
• Ensure mother-infant care in health centres and regional hospitals.
• Train Health professionals.
• Rehabilitate and equip Health Units.
• Improve the management and coordination of Health services.
UNICEF – United Nations Children’s Fund; EMI – Entraide Médicale Internationale
- June 2017 to May 2021
- European Union and Camões, I.P.