Ianda Guiné! Djuntu
Programme for Resilience and Socioeconomic Opportunities for Guinea-Bissau
Considering the results obtained from the previous programme: EU-PAANE – Support Program for Non State Actors “Nô Pintcha Pa Dizinvolvimentu” and the successor project EU-PAANE – Support Programme for Non State Actors “Nô Pintcha Pa Dizinvolvimentu”- Fase di Kambansa, the present project renews the commitment to support/work with the target group, which includes Collectives of Organized Citizens, the Media and the Estate Directorates/ Secretaries for these sectors.
Overall: To support Guinea-Bissau citizens be protagonists in solving collective problems.
Specific: Strengthen the participation and performance of Collectives of Organized Citizens to solve their problems.
Direct: Guineans Collectives Organized Citizens and their members and associates.
Indirect: The entire population of Guinea-Bissau (1.881.005 inhabitants).
- Support for initiatives by the Collectives of Organized Citizens to solve collective problems for the benefit of the population, including funding, capacity building and technical assistance.
- Support for institutional and capacity building initiatives of Collectives of Organized Citizens of long-term and consolidated experience.
- Activities that contribute to the access to knowledge, sharing and capitalization of experiences of Collectives of Organized Citizens and other partner actors.
- Elaboration of other specific studies related to Collectives of Organized Citizens.
- Support for institutional and capacity building of partner actors.
09/05/2020 | The IMVF and Europe Day
14/01/2020 | Launch session of Ianda Guinea! Djuntu
- 60 months: January 2019 to December 2023